LED Overhead Light for Catamarans with Dual Power
12-Volt and 24-Volt Options
These are pre-order right now. The Teak frames have not been sunned yet. These lights will be ready by July 1st at the latest. We'll keep you posted.
Due to popular demand, we developed this LED Overhead Light specifically for Catamarans. But don’t let that stop you from using it anywhere you need lots of light as this baby is an enormous 19 inches long! It's basically 2 Tuscany's in one frame!
Like our other overhead marine lights, it performs much better than a typical, narrow-beamed LED ‘downlight’. Combined with its prismatic curved lens, this LED Overhead Light provides wide-angle, even illumination in area lighting for the marine or RV interior application and on-board livability. This dual-power model allows you to choose bright light or lower output with a warm, gentle glow. 19" (L) X 6" (W) X 2" (H)
Overview & Features:
- Handcrafted solid wood frame available in Teak only
- Compound curvature of prismatic lens provides wide-angle area illumination
- Energy efficient
- Protected against reverse polarity
- Easily mounts with 2 screws
- Heavy duty rocker switches
- Low heat output for a cooler cabin
- Pleasant warm white light for livability on-board or in your RV
- Light Output: High Power 1200 Lumens and Low Power 600 Lumens
- LED Color Temperature: ANSI 2700 Kelvin (warm white)
- Voltage Range: This 12-volt light operates from 10.5–15 VDC
- Current Consumption: High White 1 amp and Low White .5 amps; High Red .04 amps and Low Red .005 amps
- Average LED Life: White LEDs - 50,000 hours, Red LEDs - 100,000 hours
More LED Light Fixture information...