We need your help! We are looking for that special person to continue the Alpenglow legacy. We know you're out there. Please contact Chris at 406-889-3586 for more details. Don't worry - we are NOT going out of business any time soon.
TEMPORARILY - Extremely low inventory of Teak
LED Overhead Light with Dual Power (Square)
7″ x 7″ x 1¹⁄16″
12-Volt and 24-Volt Options
Our Catalina series was developed to take the place of dome lights or to be used in areas without much head space. This LED Overhead Light is much more than a typical, narrow-beamed LED "downlight" in performance! It boasts the same prismatic curved lens as big brother, Tuscany, providing wide-angle, even illumination in area lighting for marine or RV interior applications. This dual-power model allows you to choose bright light or lower output with a warm, gentle glow.
Overview & Features:
- Handcrafted solid wood frame available in Teak, Mahogany, Oak & Cherry
- Compound curvature of prismatic lens provides wide-angle area illumination
- Energy efficient
- Protected against reverse polarity
- Easily mounts with 2 screws
- Heavy duty rocker switch
- Low heat output for a cooler cabin
- Pleasant warm white light for on-board livability
- Light Output: High Power 400 Lumens and Low Power 200 Lumens
- LED Color Temperature: ANSI 2700 Kelvin (warm white)
- Voltage Range: This 12-volt light operates from 10.5–15 VDC
- Current Consumption: High White .4 amps, Low White .2 amps
- Average LED Life: White LEDs - 50,000 hours, Red LEDs - 100,000 hours
More LED Light Fixture information...