There are a few countries we don’t ship to.
We regret that we no longer ship to Mexico because shipments never arrive at destination.
We also don’t ship to any countries prohibited by U.S. trade restrictions.
Ordering and Shipping Information
- Most orders are shipped within two weeks.
- Special options may take longer.
- Please place your order online, by phone, by mail, or secure fax to (406) 889-3585. Secure answering and fax machines are on 24/7 while we are away from the office.
- If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email us or call us at (406) 889-3586.
- Wood color and grain vary dramatically with different batches. We will do our best to send matching lights on your order. However, we can’t guarantee future orders will match lights ordered in the past. Therefore, you may want to order all lights for one cabin at the same time. On teak and mahogany, we offer your choice of light, medium, or dark preferences. Our Cherry and Oak are natural, however we can stain both woods.
Monday through Friday
You must be satisfied with Alpenglow lights. We encourage you to try one out, test it, and compare it to any other light available. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
Alpenglow lights are fully guaranteed against defects (even bulb burnout) for two years. If any problem should occur within that time, we will correct it or replace the light. If a problem should develop after two years (uncommon), we will do everything we can to correct it as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
Exceptions to Warranty
Warranty is voided when customer installs any upgrade or conversion kits themselves, as it is recommended that lights are sent in to Alpenglow for such upgrades or conversions.
Terms and Conditions
Since Alpenglow Lights are handcrafted, most orders ship within two weeks. Special options may take longer, and lead times may apply. Sorry, no COD orders accepted. You will see options for shipping via USPS or UPS.
International Shipping and Handling Costs: For orders outside of the continental U.S., you will see options for USPS or UPS. Shipping charges will vary depending upon the estimated size/weight of your order and the destination country. We strive to use the most cost-effective method available for shipping to other countries. Your telephone number is required for international shipments. Although we ship worldwide, there are a few countries we don’t ship to.
Alpenglow Lights accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards for purchases, as well as the options of money order or personal check for mail-in orders.
We will notify you if any of our components for the making of your lights are on backorder from our vendors, as sometimes happens, and give you an estimated lead time for completion of your order.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Alpenglow light, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, or exchange it for darker or lighter, whichever the case may be. Please contact us via email or telephone prior to returning a light.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We will not sell or give your information to anyone for any reason, other than a court order. We are fully PCI compliant with regard to your credit card information.
We have partnered with Authorize.net to provide secure online shopping and protection of your credit card information. Learn more about secure shopping and Authorize.net.
Sales & Use Tax
Alpenglow Lights operates in the State of Montana and does not assess sales-and-use taxes on our light products.